This Chinese Face Map Reveals What Your Body Fights With!
You must have heard the saying that the skin reflects one’s health many times before, but you’ve never really thought that much truth lies in it.
As a matter of fact, Chinese medicine doctors themselves hold the belief that the location of acne spots can indicate a presence of an underlying health issue, that is, the place of acne corresponds with a certain health condition in one’s body. This is something you should really take into consideration if you want to eliminate the source of your pimples and cleanse your face once and for all. By analyzing in which areas of your face you usually get your pimples/acne, you can find out what their underlying cause is and thus prevent it.
Find out what the underlying cause of your acne may be and how you can prevent them from appearing. Here are the areas in which acne and pimples usually appear (Skinacea, Acne Face Map):
Forehead- linked to the bladder and small intestine
- Reason: Excessive amounts of fats and processed foods, as well as stress, sleep deficiency, sugar, and alcohol, lead to slow digestion.
- Treatment: Lots of water, avoidance of alcohol, consumption of raw food, and good sleep.
Area between the eyebrows: linked to the liver
- Reason: Excessive consumption of meat, and you may even be allergic to some ingredient, and consequently, the stomach is working too hard and does not get the needed rest.
- Treatment: Organic, raw and healthy foods, fresh air, and meditation, yoga or fast walking.
Eyebrow arch: related to the kidneys
- Reason: Weak heart, poor circulation, too much alcohol and smoking
- Treatment: Reduce your intake of alcohol, caffeine, and sweetened drinks and drink lots of clean, fresh water.
Continue on next page….
Nose: related to the heart